Gargi Joshi(RD, PGDD, BHSC Applied Nutrition)
E.Gynaecologist, Obstetrician, Endoscopic Surgeon, Infertility Specialist, Sonologist & Antiaging Consultant
A Healthy Body and a Happy Soul is the mantra that we have all forgotten in today’s busy life. A Healthy body is a need for sustainability and longevity. In fact, it is also the best picture of a Healthy Soul. I believe that if we can give every individual the right amount of nutrition and exercise, we have the safest solution to a healthy life. With over 9 years of experience, I have worked with people from different age groups, with varied body structures and diverse professions. This has helped me to understand that every body’s need is different. I am here to help you achieve your goal. And so, do take me as your friend and your guide, in your journey for a Healthy Body and a Happy Soul.
Counseling and therapeutic diet planning for patient under sever medical condition. Changing life style through weight management.
- Lecture on weight loss & sports nutrition’s
- Community Awareness through a presentation on Ready to Eat, Immunization.
- Product Development using Oligofructose for Diabetes Mellitus
- Presentation on Anemia, Hypertension, Necrotizing Pancreatitis.
Nov 2008 – Registered Dietician – Indian Dietetics Association, India
Dec 2006 – Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics – IHMS, Mumbai, India
Nov 2005 -Graduation in Applied Nutrition -SNDT University, Mumbai, India
GOQii Technologies Pvt Ltd, Mumbai (Fitness Coach)
- Lifestyle Coach
- Setting long term goal.
- Assisting in setting short term fitness goals and & taking review
Work Experience (Past)
Wadhwa Developers, BKC, Mumbai (Consulting Dietician)
- Planning daily meal for staff of 250+
- Co-ordinating with food vendor for suggesting healthy cooking method & nutrients preservation
- Counseling staff with lifestyle disorders
- Lifestyle Coach
- Organizing monthly fitness activity for attending employees query
- Motivating staff
- Publishing article in company’s monthly newsletter.
GOLD’S GYM, Mulund, Mumbai (March -08 – March -15)
(As a Sr. Nutritionist and Dietician)
- Counseling Clients
- Designed, Fat Loss and Muscle Gain Program
- Organizing fitness events
- Organizing medical camps for gym members
- Publishing bi-weekly newsletter
- Part of a sales team
- Part of the training team for new branch setups.
PRETTI SLIM Health Clinic, Kandivali, Mumbai (From July -07 to Jan -08)
As a Nutritionist and Dietician
ZAF Medical Center, Andheri, Mumbai (From May-07 to June -07)
Figure In Health Care Center (May-05 to Sep-05)
Dahisar, Mumbai As Dietician
Work Experience as Internship
B.Y.L. Nair Hospital Mumbai central (Oct-06 to Mar-07)
( RD internship)
King Edward Memorial (Kem) Hospital,Parel, Mumbai (May-06 to July-06)
Qi Lifecare affiliated with Asian Heart Hospital, Church gate, Mumbai (March-05 to April-05)