Dr. Riddhi Gandhi ShahM.B.B.S, DVD, DNB
M.B.B.S, DVD, DNB (DERMATOLOGY, VENEREOLOGY & LEPROLOGY) [SKIN] MUM.
SKIN, COSMETOLOGY, HAIR, LASER, SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE, LEPROSY
Dr Riddhi Gandhi Shah is an eminent Dermatologist and Cosmetologist with 6 years’ experience in the field. She has graduated in D.N.B Dermatology from “Cooper Municipal General Hospital” and D.V.D Dermatology from “Sion Municipal General Hospital” in Mumbai.
She has done extensive research on Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy and has presented multiple papers on the subject in various national and international conferences.
For her paper on PRP Therapy in acne scars received 1st Prize in a national conference in 2018.
She has special interest in Hair Re-growth and Acne Therapy.
- Registrar in Dermatology: LTMMC & GH, Sion 2013-2015
- Senior Registrar in Dermatology: Dr. R.N. Cooper Municipal Hospital, Vileparle 2015-2018
- Practicing Dermatologist and Cosmetologist – Ageless Medica Powai and in Pooja Hospital Ghatkopar west.
Research Projects and Publications
- Pitted Kerotolysis – A study of Clinical Manifestation – International Journal of Dermatology Nov -2017.
- Hair Study (2015-2016) – An randomized comparative study of 1) Topical minoxidil v/s 2) Hair Serum v/s 3) Combination in the treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia.
- Hair Study (2017) – A multicentre phase 4 study to evaluate effects of Hair Follicle Stem Cell (HFSC) therapy in the treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia.
- Thesis Paper – A split face comparative study to evaluate the efficacy of PRP injection v/s NS injections in the treatment of Atrophic acne scars.
Member of IADVL (Indian Association of Dermatologist, Venerologists and Leprologist)
- Trichology Update 2016 – Award Paper Hair Study
- ACSICON 2018 – Award Paper First Prize – Thesis
- CUTICON 2017 – Award Paper –Thesis
- DERMAZONE WEST – 2017 Award Paper –Thesis
- Multiple posters on various topics in Dermatology & Cosmetology in Dermacon 2014, Cuticon 2014, Dermacon 2016
- World Congress of Dermatology 2016, Asian Dermatology conference 2017 & Many more
- Winner of scholarship grant for World Congress of Dermatology 2018 milan, Italy
- Topper of the batch Throughout MBBS course with distinction in 3 subjects.
Fields of Interest
- Hair Re -Growth Therapies
- Acne and Acne Scar
- Dermato surgery
- Skin Infections, allergies, Tumors etc.