In the Month of December 2017, Matrusneha Trust and Pooja Maternity, Nursing home and ENT center organized Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation operational camp.
Tubal Ligation is a form of long-term birth control it is not recommended as a short-term method or one that can be reversed frequently.
1. Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation surgery requires only small keyhole incision and from that keyhole, the surgeon closes women’s Fallopian tube with the aid of camera it gives 96% positive result patient feels less pain and less scarring after the procedure and more rapid recovery.
2. A patient who visited us for Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation operation got consulted by our experienced Gynecologist and after consultation, continuous followup with the patient was there by our medical team, however, there are some clinical conditions for this surgery.
3. In this camp, we have provided treatment on possible lowest cost.
4. We are very glad to announce that camp was successful under the guidance of Dr. Jagdip T Shah, as more of our patients got to benefit from this camp.
5. Pooja family is really thankful to all, who supported us for this camp.